Protecting you with the Highest Quality Cleanup Service
Crime and trauma scene cleanup, unattended death cleanup, blood and body fluid removal cleanup are critical and important. It is challenging, but the cleanup needs to be executed immediately to avoid any safety and health risks.
We, at AAA Scene Cleaners, understand the importance of blood and body fluid removal, that is why, our highly skilled technicians undergone comprehensive and specialized training to properly handle and execute these critical cleaning processes and infection control in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Denton, North Texas and many more areas in Texas,
Furthermore, to fully and thoroughly have infection control in the area, we only use the best cleaning tool and equipment in our services. We also strictly follow all the laws and regulations for infection control and proper waste and bio-hazard disposal.
We are very dedicated and understanding with the need of our clients. Their well-being and health is our highest priority. So if you want to know more about our blood and body fluid removal services, and how we can help and assist you, contact us at 817-773-3330. We offer services in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Denton, North Texas and other neighboring areas, 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
Dallas Fort Worth Blood and Biohazard Removal Services
Biohazard remediation, also known as crime scene cleanup, is the service of removing biohazards and bio hazardous waste secondary to shootings, stabbings, accidental cuttings, falls, and other injuries. Any amount of blood, body fluids, and OPIM (Other Potentially Infectious Materials) are classified as biohazards.
Biohazards, aka Biological hazards, refer to biological substances that pose a threat to the health of living organisms primarily that of humans. This can include medical waste or samples of a microorganisms, virus, or toxins (from a biological source) that can affect human health. It can also include substances harmful to other animals.
The term and its associated symbol are generally used as a warning, so that those potentially exposed to the substances will know to take precautions.
Hepatitis B (HPB), Hepatitis C (HPC), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), and many other blood borne diseases are easily spread from one person to another by coming in contact with contaminated blood. Without proper training, preparation, protection, and inoculation you could be placing yourself in undue risk. By utilizing AAA Scene Cleaners you can offer a certain amount of protection and peace of mind knowing the hazards are being addressed correctly and prevention others from being unnecessary exposed.
Dedicated to Serve Others
As the owner of AAA Scene Cleaners, Warren offers his clients the same level of experience and steadfast dedication. While on the scene of nearly every crime scene cleanup job that his company responds to, Warren is there to make sure the work is properly completed. Equally as important as his work as a Firefighter, Warren approaches each and every job with the same level of care and compassion. He knows how difficult and painful your situation can be. And, he knows how important it is for the job to be done right.
If you or someone you know is responsible for the removal of blood and bodily fluids following a homicide, suicide or accident, certain steps should be followed. The steps outlined below will help to facilitate a timely and efficient response from our company, your insurance provider and any sub-contractors that may be involved in the remediation process.
- Do not touch or try to take care of the blood and body fluid removal yourself.
- Keep family members and friends away from the scene
- Try to locate the insurance provider’s name and policy number for the home or business insurance. Our Staff will contact the insurance provider to initiate a claim on behalf of the home or business owner. If you wish to do this yourself, please let them know that we will be providing the crime scene cleanup and remediation services.
- Get the name and phone number of the police agency and investigating detective or law enforcement officer.
- For safety reasons, our staff would like to know if the deceased suffered from any infectious or communicable diseases. If this information is available, please provide it to us when you call.
- In some situations, we may ask if photgraphs of the scene are available. If a family member or friend does not feel comfortable in taking photographs, please don’t. If photographs are available, please let us know when you speak with us.
- Contact AAA Scene Cleaners at (817) 773-3330. We will ask if you have the information above. If not, we will work to retrieve this information.
Although we do not want to rush you through this process, time is of the essence. The longer blood and other fluids remain on or about floors, furniture and personal effects, the harder it is to remove. Additionally, if left for a period of time, the fluids may continue to penetrate deeper into the surface, thus affecting more of the area.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at (817) 773-3330 so that we may help you through this process. We provide top quality Crime Scene Cleanup Services to families and businesses throughout North Texas and across the the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding areas. Please view our service area for a complete list of cities and counties we service.
Services we offer to assure your safety and care for your needs:
- Private and discreet handling of calls for service
- Rapid response in unmarked vehicles to protect the privacy of our clients
- Initial scene survey to identify any immediate needs
- Pre and post pictures taken to assist in handling of insurance claims
- Work zones are developed to identify areas of contamination and minimize cross contamination to uninvolved areas.
- All technicians for AAA Scene Cleaners are property trained and educated to provide superior service
- All bio hazardous waste generated is properly contained and disposed of to protect our environment